About the Property
This ground floor, one bedroom, smoke-free condo is located in the Ekahi Village, and is a short (less than 4 minutes) walk to beautiful Keawakapu Beach. This is a very private ground floor unit located in Building 19. There are four beautiful swimming pools, one overlooking the beach featuring a large pavilion with BBQ, kitchen, and bathroom facilities.
This ground floor unit has a beautiful green belt right off of the 225 sq. ft. lanai. This lanai faces west so you can enjoy the evening sun as it sets. While sitting on your lanai, you can enjoy listening to the waves crash on beautiful Keawakapu beach.
The master bedroom features a king size bed with blackout curtains and is attached to a large south facing private lanai. The living area sleeps two on the queen sofa bed. The bathroom has been updated with a new shower. The unit comes with high speed internet and Apple TV. (We will consider stays for less than 4 nights but they are on an individual basis and are primarily accepted when they fill an opening). There is a cleaning fee on all stays less than 7 nights.
But this is all just the beginning because at Ekahi Village you have access to all of Wailea. Wailea features world-renowned golf and tennis, beaches and an array of exquisite shops and restaurants. There is easy access to the 2 mile oceanfront ‘Wailea Boardwalk’. You can also walk to some of the nicest hotels on Maui and enjoy their restaurants, ocean activities and other amenities including: snorkelling, diving, and paddle board rentals.
- Newly refurbushed; Sleeps up to four
- Fully equipped kitchen; Remodeled shower with rain shower, handheld and fixed.
- Boogie boards, beach chairs and beach towels
- Large lanai with the evening sun
- Free High Speed Internet, flat screen tvs, Apple TV, and iPod station
- Free long distance phone calls to Mainland US & Canada
- Large master bedroom with King size bed and private lanai with 2 lounge chairs
- Washer and dryer
- Walk to world class dining and shopping in Wailea
- 1 minute walk to the closest quiet pool
- Access to the Wailea Boardwalk
- Keyless access code
High Season (November – April): $300
Summer Season (June – August): $275
Quite Season (May, September and October): $250
Holiday Season (Christmas, New Years, Spring Break): $375